mandag den 16. januar 2012

The brand new Tyranid FAQ (And more!)

So the Tyranids finally got their long wanted FAQ, and as I can guess the Nid players are in joy since they got some of their important questions answered!

For example they finally got the answer on if the Impaler cannon ignored cover saves. And it does! Vehicles can't protect themselves with smoke! And also if the Shadow in the Warp also affected psykers in vehicles as it does. It is good to have something that gives us answers on these things. And actually it is good just to get a new and better FAQ.

And as said there are so many FAQ's and it is indeed wonderful!

The new FAQs can be found at: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=1000018&pIndex=1&aId=3400019&multiPageMode=true&start=2

On another note I finally got a Baneblade! And do not think I will assemble it as a Imperial one! I am currently converting it as a Plague-Reaper and magnetising it so that I can change the driver from a Chaos space marine to a Heretic Guardsman and take the Havoc Launcher off (Pics will be up soon!)

I also have to make another project finished. That project is a Chaos Sorcerer Lord flying on a flaming disc! (I promise you pics of that too!)

So all in all this is a good day for wargaming. (What day isn't?) So have fun!

-Evilturtle

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar